Join our team as we strive to make life easier for our Business Units.
Your decision to join us as a Graduate Trainee with DHL IT Service will provide you with everything you need; from receiving practical learning opportunities to building and running IT solutions and infrastructure for our business units.
You will be trained to be the best in your area of specialization and you could gain the knowledge of different functions and businesses and optimizing your talents and skills. There is no limit to the opportunities we offer–from software programming, software testing, consulting, project management, solution support to service desk.
The choice is yours!
Create your future by joining our Graduate Trainee Program where you will have the opportunity to work on a full-time contract position for 18-months.
Upon successful completion of the program, you stand a chance to be shortlisted for exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs and available vacancies.
The Cloud Security & Compliance team focuses on cloud security, ensuring that we have a safe Public Cloud Service environment.
The Cloud Security & Compliance team is a function within Secure Public Cloud Services Department.
What You Will Do
- Extracting noncompliance items from various resources (MS Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud and Amazon AWS).
- Follow up with respective team on latest remediation state and updating the compliance tracker and management reports.
- Review day to day Security Alerts and work with respective team.
- Review latest global public security news and vulnerabilities.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are highly motivated, creative and desire to start and develop your IT career in a fast-paced environment, you have come to the right place! We welcome fresh graduates and post graduates from top technical and non-technical universities.
We will need you to possess the following essential qualities and skills:
- Recognized Degree in IT; Computer Science; Software Engineering, Business Information Technology or relevant fields.
- Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons).
- Less than 1-year of working experience.
- Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven with initiative and good negotiation skills.
- All rounded individual with a deep interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strive to work with professionals in IT industry globally.
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem-solving, contribution and leadership.
- Eagerness to take responsibility over complex processes and ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Knowledge or exposure on Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
- Organized, structured and able to plan tasks.
- Interest in learning new technology and working with teams from different culture/expertise.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2022, 6:00 pm