Join our team as we strive to make life easier for our Business Units - Your decision to join us as a Graduate Trainee with DHL IT Service will provide you with everything you need; from receiving practical learning opportunities to building and running IT solutions and infrastructure for our business units.
You will be trained to be the best in your area of specialization, and you could gain the knowledge of different functions and businesses and optimizing your talents and skills. There is no limit to the opportunities we offer–from software programming, software testing, consulting, project management, solution support to service desk. The choice is yours!
Create your future by joining our Graduate Trainee Program where you will have the opportunity to work on a full-time contract position for 18-months. Upon successful completion of the program, you stand a chance to be shortlisted for exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs and available vacancies.
What You Will Get from Us:
- Great team of IT professionals with global working exposure.
- On-going professional and technical training and certifications.
What You Will Do
- You will need to ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all Changes, in order to minimize the impact of any related Incidents upon service and that the configuration of all assets is identified, controlled, maintained and accessible at all times thus protecting the DHL business.
- You will need to assist with the production of schedules of requests for change (RFC) for managing changes to the live infrastructure.
- You are required to carry out simple inquiries on the status of changes, using the change database where appropriate.
- You are expected to assist with the provision of awareness material to clients/users to explain the importance of a structured change management process.
- You also need to have regular contact with Group members for approvals, information, and feedback on the status of changes to be implemented.
Applications You Will Use:
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft Office.
- ServiceNow – Service Management Application.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are highly motivated, creative and desire to start and develop your IT career in a fast-paced environment, you have come to the right place! We welcome fresh graduates and postgraduates from top technical and non-technical universities.
- Recognized Degree in IT; Information Security, Computer Science; Software Engineering, Business Information Technology or relevant fields.
- Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons).
- Less than 1-year of working experience.
- Highly self-motivated team player with good analytical and conceptual thinking, results-driven with initiative and good negotiation skills.
- All rounded individual with a deep interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strive to work with professionals in IT industry globally.
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge, good in problem-solving, contribution and leadership.
- Eagerness to take responsibility over complex processes and ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm