We offer a full-time contract position via our Graduate Trainee Program. It is an 18-month journey which provides you with hands-on work experience within DHL IT Services.
We are pleased to equip you with the knowledge of different functions and businesses and optimizing your talents and skills.
Upon successful completion of the program, you stand a chance to be shortlisted for exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs and available vacancies.
Solution Support provides IT support to solutions that have been developed to enable the business processes. Each solution has an agreed service level which defines the quality that is required. We work closely with other IT functions to ensure that all aspects and components that are required to deliver the service are aligned. We strive to continuously improve our performance to ensure a competitive position for the business.
What You Will Do
- Work as 2nd level support for business and mission critical applications/services.
- Responsible for whole Application/Service lifecycle from initial project phase to release to production.
- Support Incident, Problem and Change Management process.
- Monitor supported services to be ahead of potential issues.
- Liaise with application developers to overcome known problems and improve the service quality.
Applications you will use:
- Unix / Linux command.
- Shell Scripting.
- Oracle SQL.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are highly motivated, creative and desire to start and develop your IT career in a fast-paced environment, you have come to the right place! We welcome fresh graduates and post graduates from top technical and non-technical universities.
Sounds interesting? Read on.
We will need you to possess the following essential qualities and skills:
- Recognized Degree in IT; Computer Science; Software Engineering, Finance, Business Information Technology or relevant fields.
- Above 3.0 CGPA / Second Class upper (Hons).
- Less than 1-year working experience.
- Previous experience in application/system support area.
- Familiar with SQL (Teradata SQL is advantage).
- At least basic Linux/Unix skills.
- Very good English.
- Analytical skills and ability to get quickly from problem to solution.
- Team player.
- Customer oriented attitude.
- Experience in self-initiated projects.
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Engineering...
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm