DHL Supply Chain Malaysia is a warehousing and support activities for transportation with almost 2000 employees based in Shah Alam & Penang. DHL Supply Chain offers specialist, proven expertise within Automotive, Consumer, Chemical, Energy, Engineering & Manufacturing, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Retail & Technology sectors.
What You Will Do
Planning & Organizing:
- Sets clear and realistic goals and objectives.
- Establishes a course of action and sequence of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Is structured with good personal organization. Schedules time effectively and use efficient work methods and tools.
- Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experiences.
- Uses sound judgment even in condition of uncertainty. Anticipates impact of decision and plans hoe to manage risk.
- Continually seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results.
- Overcomes obstacles and make adjustment to achieve results. Focuses self and others to achieve targets aligned with business goals.
- Works cooperatively with others to achieve target and objectives.
- Accomplishes own tasks in support of team goals and actively offers to help colleagues. Supports group decisions.
- Acts responsibly. Can be counted on to keep commitments.
- Complies with the intent of policies, procedures and agreements. Builds others trust in own professionalism, integrity, expertise and ability to get results.
- Provides both verbal and written information in timely, clear and concise manner.
- Expresses ideas effectively and summarizes or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information.
- Remain calm, objective and controlled in responding to urgent or demanding situations.
- Maintains effective performance under pressure. Stays positive.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Industrial Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Marketing or equivalent qualifications.
- CGPA of not less than 3.0 or Second Class Upper.
Expected Years of Experience:
- Fresh graduates or graduates with working experience less than 2 years.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Communication skills.
- Sound numerical skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to interface successfully with various personalities, cultures and work environments.
- Must be able to readily adjust priorities and tasks in response to business needs.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm