We are searching for a candidate who has experience in Account Receivable.
This role consists of maintaining a good record of the debt collection, ensuring communication with clients and understanding the customer's SOP requirement to ensure the operation team adheres to the requirement to avoid disputes.
This position is open to fresh graduates from finance background.
What You Will Do
- Ensure improvements of DSO.
- Reduce and minimize bad debt and above 90 days account receivable.
- Active customer visitation to resolve account receivable issue.
- Sending and providing accurate and clean SOA to customers by the 1st week of the month.
- Close follow-ups and ensure closure and receive payment from customers.
- Issuance of Reminder Letters.
- Updating various reports requested by Credit Manager within the deadlines (Eg. Rejected Report, Aging, PIW, Clearing etc.).
- Guiding and assisting the team members.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Identify bad debtors with Chrono follow-up done to Credit Manager.
- Arrange collection of cheques.
- Being able to work with internal and external customers.
- Provide duty sheets within 2 hours to credit manager/CFO for approval.
- Maintain a proper and systematic filing system.
- Able to understand customer's SOP requirements and ensure operation team adhere to the requirements to avoid disputes.
- Ensure payment allocation completed on a weekly basis.
- Assisting the Credit Officers on any other ad-hoc assignment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Accounting/Finance or any relevant field of academic.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in Account Receivable, it will be an added advantage if the candidate has a logistic background.
- Fresh Graduate is welcome to apply.
- Skills require - Precise with Numbers, Communication Skills, Microsoft Office (Excel & Outlook) and Professionalism of Email Communication with Client.
Attribute require - Resilience, Problem-Solver, Hardworking individual and Learnable individual.
- Candidate must be fluent in English (speaking and writing) as this role will communicate various type of client.
- This position is contract basis, annual renewal basis and it will be located at USJ, Subang Jaya (Malaysia HQ Office).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm