Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and it now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference?
What You Will Do
- Responsible for intercompany accounting e.g. monthly SLA / intercompany expense recharge.
- Perform direct debit to counterparts for IC receivable invoices IC payment and receipting platform.
- Reconcile IC BS & PL difference with counterparts on timely manner.
- Responsible for daily bank entries booking, bank transitory clearing and monthly bank reconciliation for a medium transaction volumes / larger countries.
- Ensure bank transaction open items in transitory accounts are resolved within the set KPI.
- Ensure agreed KPIs with country are met and delivered as per SLA.
- Performed task completeness check based on task schedule / check listing.
- Work according to Internal Control (CRISP) requirement.
- To provide required data to Internal Control / Audit Team & highlight potential issue to Manager from the reviewed of the documentation.
- To explain the required information to audit, if there are any issue to discuss with Manger before explaining to audit.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 1 years relevant RtR experience with degree qualification.
- Experience with SAP is also a plus point.
- Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and reponsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:5th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm