What You Will Do
To provide accurate and timely processing execution of accounts payable related activities as per SLA.
Account Payable Processes:
- Processing vendor master data (VMD) request.
- DPSS Reporting.
- Answering vendor / business partners queries.
- Follow-up with vendor / business partners / service provider for insufficient information / clarification items.
- Managing monthly special reports e.g., Statement of Accounts (SOA), AP Aging, VMD reports.
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor / Manager to manage the capacity.
- Execute and comply with all CRISP control related to own functions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent.
- Open to Fresh Graduates.
- Experience with SAP is also a plus point.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Good analytical skills.
Closing in 11 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm