Career opportunities within Deutsche Post DHL Group are as diverse as our teams around the world. With over 570,000 employees in over 220 countries and territories, we connect people, improving their lives.
Discover the spirit of DHL and make your next career move today!
Looking to put into practice what you've learned in college or university?
DHL offers you a world of opportunities to deliver business results, assume responsibility and make a positive contribution to the world.
What You Will Do
To provide accurate and timely processing execution of accounts payable related activities as per SLA.
Account Payable Processes:
- Processing vendor master data (VMD) request.
- DPSS Reporting.
- Answering vendor / business partners queries.
- Follow-up with vendor / business partners / service provider for insufficient information / clarification items.
- Managing monthly special reports e.g.; Statement of Accounts (SOA), AP Aging, VMD reports.
- Ad-hoc tasks assign by supervisor / Manager to manage the capacity.
- Execute and comply all CRISP control related to own functions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent.
- Open to Fresh Graduates.
- Experience with SAP is also a plus point.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Good communication skills in Japanese & Mandarin both oral and written.
- Good analytical skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:1st Jan 2022, 6:00 pm