We are an ACCA, CPA and CIMA approved employer with incredible career opportunities in the field of Finance. We currently serve Finance activities for DHL in over 152 countries across the globe, employing 1500 professionals from 17 different nationalities, speaking 14 different languages. Thus, our office in Petaling Jaya is ranked the most international shared services center in Malaysia.
DHL Asia Pacific Shared Services is part of the Deutsche Post DHL Group that owes its success to the commitment, creativity and expertise of its approximately 550,000 employees around the world. The high level of motivation among our employees can be attributed to a corporate culture founded on openness, trust and mutual respect - free from prejudice, discrimination and stereotyping.
Located in Petaling Jaya (opposite the Asia Jaya LRT station), DHL Asia Pacific Shared Services supports finance activities for DHL globally. Join our professionals and apply now for the 6 months contract position of Associate - Billings in our Master Data Management team.
What You Will Do
- To ensure all CMF requests received from Business Partners are completed.
- To ensure all Tariff requests received from Business Partners are completed.
- To ensure System update such as reference data, fuel surcharge, RARG received from Business Partners, Area or Regional office are completed.
- To ensure all CMF mass updates are completed to support GPI and SPA updates.
- Ensure all queries actively and aggressively solved in timely manner -Recommend process improvements to the Lead - Ensure the execution of processes, related to Billing, in accordance with SLA’s, aiming to achieve the strategic objectives for the Billing operation in the own department.
- To work on own initiative, under pressure and according to prescribed deadlines Contribute to achieve team KPI Ensure timely update, implementation and compliance with all SOPs and ICF.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in English (verbal and written).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree.
- Knowledge in Billing and Business processes is preferable.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office including strong command on MS Excel.
- Demonstrating a high level of commitment, energy, resilience and tenacity in doing the job.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:8th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm