To provide HR & Payroll transaction processing support to DHL Business Divisions as part of a world-class, high-performance shared service organization.
What You Will Do
- Provide effective and efficient support to the HR Business Partner to ensure the smooth running of the payroll of the various countries and business units.
- Provide support to the HRS function in ensuring the case is resolved within the agreed turnaround time.
- Ensures day-to-day HR data are entered into the system accurately through regular system audits.
- Management of service request tickets by responding / attending to the request immediately.
- Comply with askHR SOP and quality standards.
- Demonstrate flexibility in work assignments (new and backup).
- Work with the consultants to ensure that standard and regular reports are customized into the HRIS system for ease of administration.
- Ensure that accurate employee information is provided at all times.
- Ensure compliance to personal data privacy in accordance with the country regulation.
- Check for any issues/ errors during service delivery and highlight to Supervisor for action and rectification.
- To collect and store the complete hiring document for all new hire, re-hire and new transfer processes.
- To execute Hiring and Re-Hiring action in system based on employment pack submitted from Business Unit to askHR.
- To collect complete and approved document to support and execute all movement process.
- To execute data creation/update/change in organization structure in system upon receiving approved request from Business Unit.
- To perform the maintenance of employee working time and work scheduling, including changes of working time, shift patterns and substitutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma/Degree Holder or equivalent by experience, preferable Degree in the following fields - HR, Mathematics, Economics, Business.
- 1-2 years of HR working experience preferably in shared service or outsourcing environment.
- Good grasp of knowledge of HR process, employee life cycle and payroll processing.
- Good knowledge in multiple HRIS system and computing tools including Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understand inter-dependencies, interfaces and touch points of HR data/process.
- Experience in at least two HRIS system.
- Experience in generating & customizing reports.
- Good customer-service skills with an ability to handle multiple transactions and customer requests.
- Preferably with experience processing outsourced HR for different countries.
- Experience working in large, diverse teams.
- Open to Fresh Graduate.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm