First line defense to identify suspicious elements in customer data that requires more comprehensive analysis to determine whether it poses a risk to the network and thus needs to be blocked.
Denied Parties Screening:
- Review Denied Parties high match shipments / vendors / employees / customer accounts against the UN, EU and US OFAC Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) lists of restricted parties and various country lists.
- Update relevant systems with the results and actions taken in the review of the high match shipments.
- Escalate all potential valid match shipment records to Level 2 screeners for enhanced screening.
- Release on hold shipments not escalated to Level 2.
- Assist as directed by DPSS Head Agent / Supervisor / Manager in the research and review of escalated high match shipment records.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in compliance, sanctions screening (preferable).
- Diploma / Degree Holder from a reputable academic institution or equivalent by experience.
- Thai Language ability required – both oral and written.
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Able to work quickly and accurately in high pressure environment under limited supervision.
- High attention to details.
- Able to perform detailed validation / research in multiple internal IT systems, internet, internal databases and hard copy files / documents.
- Vertical and lateral thinking.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), database and web-based applications.
- Self-motivated, willingness to constantly have self-development.
- Strong team player.
Closing in a day
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2020, 6:00 pm