What You Will Do
- Responsible for SVC’s outbound data entry requirements, ensuring that the standardized outbound data entry requirements are met with the required productivity and quality levels.
- Responsible for countries inbound cleansing and classification of dutiable material, ensuring that customs declaration requirements are met with the required productivity and quality levels.
- Ensure correct data is captured for customer tracking and invoicing in accordance with Full Shipment Data Capture (FSDC).
- Ensure correct customs clearance information is captured to ensure that applicable Duties and Taxes are calculated or reliefs where applicable are granted.
- Ensure correct data is captured for risk assessments to be made using the existing systems, e.g. ICS/ECS, DPSS.
- Ensure correct data is captured for shipment movement through the Network in accordance to Global SOP and compliance to Customs requirements.
- Ensure correct data is captured for track and trace functions.
- Ensure correct data is captured for invoicing of shipment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate with at least a /Diploma/Degree in any field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good command of English. A good command of Mandarin and Cantonese is advantageous.
- A highly meticulous and detailed oriented individual to ensure standardized and accurate inbound and outbound cleansing and classification of dutiable materials.
- Candidate with good communication skills to ensure customs declaration requirements are met.
- Candidate with typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- Candidates who are open to work 24/7 rotating shift, able to work on weekends and public holidays.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm