Perform standard analytics and manage quality tools in the center on a day-to-day basis. Support all other Data Management Team (DTM) initiatives or solutions that add value to the service line.
What You Will Do
Specific Role Context:
- Provide standard analysis of data and manage the related pre-defined communication requirements.
- Manage the day-to-day activities pertaining to quality tools, dashboards, macros etc.
- Provide support in simple projects under the guidance of a Business Analyst, Project Manager or Lead Program Manager.
- Contributes to identifying opportunities for improvements and efficiencies driven by technology and automation.
- Provide support in the preparation, update and regular review of all relevant process map documentation for the service line and the supporting/enabling functions.
- Support the team in cultivating culture of continuous improvement, process efficiency and innovation.
- Manage team administrative requirements for the project team.
Specific Role Challenge:
- Gain support of the operation team for related initiatives.
- Create high level understanding of processes in the team.
- Contribute to cultivating a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Customer - Internal/ External.
Lead Program Manager / Project Manager / Business Analyst:
- Execute business process improvement initiatives with employees, relevant stakeholders and process owners.
- Provide effective and efficient support to the Automation & Process improvement projects to ensure the smooth running of the department.
DTM/Regional/Global Business Partner:
Ensure that customer interests are reflected within all phases of improvement:
- Stakeholder – External.
- To liaise with external IT vendors, Consultants.
- Understanding the different processes used throughout Operations in MYSSC.
- Identifying/ leveraging best practices already in use in the operations globally.
- Designing practical and effective solutions to address improvement opportunities - both cost and performance.
- Successfully implement improvement initiatives with Data Manifestation and Clearance teams.
- Strive as a SME on process improvements/ standardization methodology.
- Provide consultative services to both countries and internal support staff for Data Manifestation and Clearance processes.
- Ability to relate to cross-cultural processes and country sensitivities.
- Responsible for process documentation (i.e., process maps).
People - Management:
- Maintain strong client relationships.
- Be able to influence decisions / actions through provision of value-added inputs into the organization’s business processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced /Higher/Graduate Diploma - Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional in IT.
- Good knowledge of C Sharp / C#.
- Candidates must be willing to work in shifts.
- Root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Simple data analysis.
- Good all-round communicator - written and oral.
- Innovative and creative.
- Good understanding of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Engaging with the team (internal/external).
- Experience in supporting cross countries processes.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to multi-task.
- Good discipline in performing standard procedures.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:5th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm