Perform standard analytics and manage quality tools in the center on a day-to-day basis. Support all other Business Process Optimization (BPO) initiatives or solutions that add value to the service line.
What You Will Do
- Understanding the different processes used throughout Finance and HR operations locations in Asia Pacific.
- Identifying/ leveraging best practices already in use in the finance operations community.
- Designing practical and effective solutions to address improvement opportunities – both cost and performance.
- Successfully implement improvement initiatives with Finance and HR Business Partners.
- Strive as a SME on process improvements/ standardization methodology.
- Provide consultative services to both external Finance and HR Business Partners and internal support staff.
- Ability to relate to cross-cultural processes and country sensitivities.
- Responsible for process documentations (i.e., process maps).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Qualified University Degree holder.
Expected years of Experience:
- Open to Fresh Graduate.
- Finance / Accounting / Business Administration.
- IT knowledge will be an advantage.
- Root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Simple data analysis.
- Good all-round communicator - written and oral.
- Innovative and creative.
- Good understanding of MS Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Engaging with customers (internal/external).
- Experience in supporting a shared service center (preferred).
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to multi-task.
- Good discipline in performing standard procedures.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm