Join us and get the tools you need for a successful IT career:
- Hands-on tech experience by learning directly from all our talented IT teams.
- Professional guidance that helps you set clear career goals to realize your potential.
- An extensive network of professionals, guest speakers, and fellow participants.
- An enriched résumé with tech and non-tech skills that set you apart from other fresh grads.
As a Client Support Executive at Deriv.com, you will assist our clients with issues regarding our products and services, build a mutually beneficial relationship with them, and encourage them to try new products. You will also keep track of recurring issues and report clients’ feedback to other teams.
If you are a fresh graduate, you can still apply for this role, provided that you value competence, integrity, and teamwork and are passionate about helping clients. By delivering world-class customer service, you will forge client loyalty and promote business growth.
What You Will Do
- Resolve complex customer care issues through careful investigation and in keeping with existing policies and procedures.
- Communicate solutions to customer issues in a clear, concise, friendly, and timely manner.
- Respond to customer enquiries by phone, email, social media, and live chat daily.
- Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations.
- File records and documents of customer interactions according to existing guidelines.
- Identify new marketing opportunities through customer feedback and contribute ideas to expand our global customer base.
- Collaborate with members of our IT team to identify new ways to improve our products and services for customers.
- Perform regular testing on our products and services.
- Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional spoken and written communication skills in English.
- University degree in marketing, computer science, or any related field.
- Practical experience in technical customer support.
- Experience in the financial services or IT industry.
- Proficiency in other languages in addition to English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm