What You Will Do
Deloitte's Tax Services help companies and individuals manage their tax costs and obligations effectively, especially in the area of cross-border tax matters.
Leveraging Deloitte's global resources and reach, our Tax professionals keep clients abreast of developments that have tax implications and advise them in structuring investments, mergers and acquisitions, transfer pricing, tax planning and compliance.
For its Business Tax Compliance service line, Deloitte Tax Services is keen on recruiting interns who are willing to fit into the roles outlined below and have the requisite qualification and acumen to assume responsibilities attached to the job.
- Perform compliance tax services for clients’ engagements in varied industries.
- Utilize tax software to prepare and process returns.
- Assist in conducting compliance and reporting tasks, tax management, risk and control assessment.
- Research and consult on various tax matters.
- Contact clients and officers from Inland Revenue Board, Ministry of Finance and other government agencies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Commerce related courses from recognized universities or Professional Qualification (ACCA/MIA/MICPA) with strong academic credentials to date (CGPA 3.5 (equivalent) and above).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Demonstrate familiarity using Microsoft Office applications.
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services through 200,000 people in a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries.
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity.
We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2023, 6:00 pm