What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Deloitte's Tax Services help companies and individuals manage their tax costs and obligations effectively, especially in the area of cross-border tax matters. Leveraging on Deloitte's global resources and reach, our Tax professionals keep clients abreast of developments that have tax implications and advise them in structuring investments, merger and acquisitions, transfer pricing, tax planning and compliance.
For its Business Tax Compliance service line, Deloitte Tax Services is keen on recruiting candidates who are willing to fit into the roles outlined below and have the requisite qualification and acumen to assume responsibilities attached to the job.
- Perform compliance tax services for clients' engagements in varied industries.
- Utilize tax software to prepare and process returns.
- Conduct compliance and reporting, tax management, risk and control assessment.
- Research and consult on various tax matters.
- Contact clients and officers from Inland Revenue Board, Ministry of Finance and other government agencies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a degree as the above from recognized universities or Professional Qualification (ACCA/MIA/MICPA) with strong academic credentials to date (CGPA 3.5 (equivalent) and above).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to demonstrate familiarity using Microsoft Office applications.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm