What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
As a SEA Learning & Development intern, you will be responsible for the full spectrum administration and management of learning programs & activities as below.
- Manage program invitation, registration, and attendance tracking of learners using tools such as MS Outlook Calendar, MS SharePoint, MS OneDrive, Deloitte aDvance, Saba Learning Management System.
- Follow up with SEA countries on nominations, replacement of nominees and cancellation.
- Coordination and preparation of program materials for classroom and virtual classroom.
- Provide technical support to learners and SEA faculty in virtual classroom using Zoom.
- Verification and payment of invoices for program expenses and SEA faculty expenses.
Data Analysis & Reporting:
- Update and maintain learning records in Deloitte aDvance and Saba Learning Management System.
- Collect metrics and report on overall program evaluation.
- Perform data analysis via various sources and perform insights.
- Prepare program dashboard and management reports.
- Functionally administer and support the use of learning collaborative tools/ platforms such as MS Outlook Calendar, MS SharePoint, MS OneDrive, Deloitte aDvance, Saba Learning Management System and Zoom.
- Contribute to special projects as required – Deloitte aDvance and Project Cura (content curation).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Human Resource Management.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage several tasks at the same time.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:8th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm