What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Deloitte's Risk Advisory helps organizations transform the ways they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes and controls to manage operational risk and elevate business performance. Using robust audit tools, resources and methodology, our professionals work closely with clients to deliver high-quality services and solutions. We also advise clients in areas such as, IT General Controls, IT Application Control, Audit Analytics and ISMS audit compliance.
You will perform a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. Given the many opportunities to work with different engagement teams and managers, you learn to collaborate very fast. As you progress, we train and assign you to different aspects of the engagement.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to meet their expectations.
- Able to multi-task and produce high quality of work deliverables on timely basis.
- Interact effectively with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient.
- Provide assurance services on the client's technology controls which supports their daily business.
- Assisting in carrying out quality audit and assurance services to clients in a specific industry sector.
Wide and varieties opportunity in the following areas:
- Information System Internal Audit.
- Data or Audit analytics.
- JSOX/SOX Review.
- SOP development or process documentation.
- Enterprise Risk Management.
- Third Party Assessment.
- Risk Assessment.
- Application/Server/Database security configuration review.
- Infrastructure Audit.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Audit, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Business Studies, Actuarial Science or Cyber Risks or equivalent.
- Good in Microsoft Office skills (i.e., pivot table, formula, formatting, charts & graphs, etc.).
- Good understanding of general IT controls, and related risks.
- Good logical and critical thinking skills.
- Able to demonstrate good analytical skills.
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fresh graduates who are eager to explore IT Risk/Audit are encouraged to submit your application.
- Internship in Big Four audit firm would be an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm