What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
- Perform IT audit, regulatory compliance assessment and IT risk assessment, in areas covering IT general controls, application controls, business cycle and IT security review.
- Perform third party assurance engagement covering business and IT controls.
- Understanding of COSO and IT Assurance Framework issued by ISACA.
- Able to evaluate IT internal controls and identify opportunities for controls improvement.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of IT operations and experience executing audits.
- Candidate must have identify and evaluate complex technology and business risks and internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Interns across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Studies, Actuarial Science or Cyber Risks or equivalent.
- Experience in IT audit, IT internal audit and/ or other related disciplines relevant to the role.
- Excellent written English and interpersonal skills, a team player and communicator, and a self-starter.
- Pro-actively identify other areas of business initiatives and changes in the business environment and assess their impact on the business control environment.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and assignments.
- Logical thinking, good and positive attitude, fast learner and good team player.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information...
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm