What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society.
Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
The IT Analyst provides 2nd level end user support, onsite or offsite, for all escalated IT related issues on PC hardware and software, business applications and enterprise IT services.
The analyst is also responsible for account and asset management, PC hardware and software deployment services, IT Procurement LifeCycle and IT learning and development. In addition, the analyst also participates in IT planning & implementation.
- Provides onsite or offsite 2nd level end user support for all escalated IT related issues on PC hardware and software, business applications and enterprise IT services as per technology standard and SLA. All unresolved issues as per SLA are reported back to the service desk to escalation to 3rd level technical support comprises of subject matter experts from respective IT functional teams or possible escalation to global IT or external IT service providers.
- Provides hardware & software services as a distribution channel for new or upgrade to current desktop, laptop and peripherals, client software and business applications as per technology standards. For high availability client hardware services, preventive maintenance and hot loaner services are provided.
- Provides IT Procurement support, including projecting forecast & ensuring products and services are processed in the most cost and time efficient manner.
- Provides account management services for user access to enterprise IT resources such as file and print, remote access services, directory services, Internet and Intranet, messaging services, knowledge bases, business applications and office automation applications.
- Provides asset management services for accuracy and completeness of IT hardware and software. This includes asset control and utilization, and maintenance of technology standards (hardware and software configuration, warranty and leasing period, pricing, etc.).
- Provides continuous end user IT learning and development on use of technology to support business efficiencies and effectiveness via classroom training, manuals and knowledge bases.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping your own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Entry-Level Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Hardware, Software or IT Procurement.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm