SEA HRSSC Intern - Administration
What You Will Do
- Manage program invitation, registration, and attendance tracking of learners using tools such as MS Outlook Calendar, MS SharePoint, MS OneDrive, Deloitte aDvance, Saba Learning Management System.
- Follow up with SEA countries on nominations, replacement of nominees and cancellation.
- Coordination and preparation of program materials for classroom and virtual classroom.
- Provide technical support to learners and SEA faculty in virtual classrooms using Zoom.
- Verification and payment of invoices for program expenses and SEA faculty expenses.
Data Analysis & Reporting:
- Update and maintain learning records in Deloitte aDvance and Saba Learning Management System.
- Collect metrics and report on overall program evaluation.
- Perform data analysis via various sources and perform insights.
- Prepare program dashboard and management reports.
- Functionally administer and support the use of learning collaborative tools/ platforms such as MS Outlook Calendar, MS SharePoint, MS OneDrive, Deloitte aDvance, Saba Learning Management System and Zoom.
- Contribute to special projects as required.
Your role as a leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess or is currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage several tasks at the same time.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
- Job type:Internships
- Locations:Kuala Lumpur
- Closing Date:21st Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.