What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade Deloitte’s websites in Southeast Asia.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization's standards.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or related qualification.
- Knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm