What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
The Cloud DevOps Engineer is a team member involved in many aspects of a Cloud Engineering Team; from the collaboration with other team members and customers to determine the best solution for a particular engagement to the design, development and delivery of software products.
What You Will Do
Developing and implementing the following:
- Cloud design and implementation using Microsoft Azure.
- Build & Script automation, build & release, pipeline.
- Assisting with environmental configuration, automated deployment and testing.
- Assisting in implementation of automatically creating environments in the cloud.
- Assisting in implementation of end-to-end governance of software deployment.
Operational support as following:
- Be part of the on-call coverage for the operation support.
- Assisting in deployment during off-hour including weekend.
Your role as a leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Experienced Associates / Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Exposure on any Cloud Environment such as Azure.
- Exposure on scripting with PowerShell or Bash scripting for automation.
- Exposure on CI/CD Tools and Git.
- Willingness to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success and quality solutions.
- Team player that understands how your own work is important to the team's success.
- Ability to multitask across different projects.
- Demonstrate the capability to work with the tools involved to implement and ensure compliance with the process put in place.
- Professionalism; to include written and oral communication – the ability to communicate collaboratively in front of a whiteboard. An ability to understand your audience and adjust your communication style to fit them.
- A desire to constantly learn and share new knowledge.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:18th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm