What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Guided by assigned Coach, Risk Advisory internship trainee is expected to assist on the following:
- To have an understanding on client's business processes.
- To identify process improvements.
- To review and carry out required testing.
- To support in administrative and other ad-hoc task as at required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office / Excel / PowerPoint.
- Has good command of both written and spoken English.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm