What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
What You Will Do
Due to continuing growth, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the regional Quality, Risk & Management team. The individual will provide administrative support to the Quality and Risk Management function for the Deloitte Consulting offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam.
- Schedule various risk calls and meetings upon pursuit teams’ requests.
- Manage documents collation from the pursuit team before the call.
- Prepare call minutes or action list.
- Manage cases, conduct follow-ups and provide status updates to the pursuit teams and various stakeholders based on call’s action items.
- Consolidate and close call processes.
- Ensure proper filing and archival of all the documents received.
- Responsible for assisting in scheduling miscellaneous administrative duties.
Vendor/3rd Party Management:
- Responsible for obtaining, verifying and maintaining proper vendor/3rd party records.
- Perform vendor/3rd party due diligence and analyzes results to assist in decision-making.
- Manage vendor/3rd party clearance process.
- Communicate search results to the respective pursuit teams.
- Update and maintain database of vendor/3rd party list.
- Ensure proper filing and archival of all the vendor/3rd party documents received.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or Diploma in any field.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be analytical, detailed and systematic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Able to work independently with initiative and handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Familiarity with the consulting or professional services industry would be advantageous.
So, what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm