What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
As an intern, you will assist to serve a portfolio of sizeable multinational clients relating to advisory and consultancy on the following:
- Immigration support (this may include coordinating all requirements of immigration from initial consultation, eligibility assessments, and preparation of immigration documentations.).
- Have a clear overview on ongoing cases and manage escalations timely and professionally.
- Providing updates of tasks on hand to Leader- in- charge.
- Tracker updates and basic reporting on cases and immigration status.
- Liaising with relevant authorities for immigration cases where necessary.
- Conducting ad-hoc research where necessary.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Law/ Business Administration/ Human Resource Management or any Commerce related majors from recognized universities with strong academic credentials to date (CGPA 3.5 and above).
- Strong command in English and Bahasa Malaysia (both written and spoken).
- Ability to demonstrate familiarity using Microsoft Office applications.
- A team player with good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm