At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
What you will do
- Gain exposure to various functions across the firm through job rotations, giving you a broad experience needed to kick-start the career you want, within the FSI industry
- Be given a hands-on role from the start of the programme working alongside some of the most talented people within the FSI
- Be involved in solving multifaceted operational and financial issues facing our clients helping them capitalise on untapped opportunities
- Experience a holistic learning to support your personal and professional development
- Have opportunities to participate in various business development and pitching activities for the firm
- Receive support from a direct mentor to provide you with guidance and frequent constructive feedback
- Be able to take part in our corporate social responsibility program, making an impact to the society around us
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper Class equivalent
- Not more than 2 years of working experience
- Held leadership position in co-curricular activities
- Strong team player with effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work environment
- Outstanding problem-solving skills that include analytical and reasoning abilities
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st July 2018, 6:00 pm