What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Within the our service line, we focus on addressing issues and providing solutions at a strategic level for both the public and private sector. This ranges from strategic business/policy planning and formulation, identifying new growth areas, feasibility studies and economic studies, impact assessment, financial modelling and various implementation & blueprint development works.
We provide our clients solutions in:
- Growth Strategy.
- Enterprise-wide Strategy.
- Financial Modelling.
- Financial / Revenue Strategy.
- Public Sector Policy.
- Feasibility Studies.
- Economic & Socio-Economic Impact Assessment.
- Business Intelligence & Market Study.
- Industry Analysis.
- Business & Strategic Planning.
As an intern, you will be supporting your team members and Leaders in delivering values to our clients. You are expected to have sufficient knowledge to conduct research, analysis, discussions and thought process with minimal guidance from your team member.
Business report writing, number crunching in excel, and PowerPoint presentations are essential day-to-day activities. You are also expected to support business development pursuits and proposal preparation with the guidance from your Leaders/Managers.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Degree or Masters in Economics, Statistics, Business, Finance, Actuarial Science, Public Policy or equivalent.
- Experience working in other type of work / course-work / final year project related to economic analysis, econometrics, data analytics and financial analysis is preferred.
- Strong skills in financial and economic modelling is advantageous.
- Exposure to sectors such as Public Sector and Infrastructure is advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to conduct stakeholder engagements, ability to undertake multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and other analytical / statistical tools such as SPSS, STATA, Minitab.
- Candidates with internship experience from other consulting or advisory background will be an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm