What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Deloitte's Risk Advisory division help organizations build value by taking a Risk Intelligent approach to managing financial, technology, and business risks. We help our clients focus on their areas of increased risk, bridge silos to effectively manage risk across organizational boundaries, and seek not only risk mitigation, but also pursue intelligent risk taking as a means to value creation.
As a IT Risk Business Analyst, there will be opportunities for you to explore experiences in IT Risk competencies such as IT Internal Audit, IT Risk Management and Third Party Assurance related areas.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 3.2.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and possess effective time management skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Able to build and nurture positive working relationships with the team and clients.
- Excellent written English and interpersonal skills, a team player and communicator, and a self-starter.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems,...
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm