What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Deloitte's Assurance and Advisory provide audit, accounting and regulatory advice, attest and attest-related services. Using robust audit tools, resources and methodology, our professionals work closely with clients to deliver high-quality services and solutions. We also advise clients in areas such as initial public offerings, internal controls, International Financial Reporting Standards, US GAAP and regulatory compliance.
You will perform a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. Given the many opportunities to work with different engagement teams and managers, you learn to collaborate very fast. As you progress, we train and assign you to different aspects of the engagement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates or pursuing professional qualifications (ACCA, MICPA-CAANZ, ICAEW & CPA Australia).
- SPM or equivalent qualification with at least 5 As.
- Fluency in English communications, both verbal and written.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to adapt and cope in a fast-paced, challenging work environment.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills including analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm