What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
You’ll have a critical role supporting the Southeast Asia consulting leadership team, driving the operation cadence of the consulting Financial Services Industry. You’ll support the effective and efficient management of the practice, as well as working across the matrix on strategic initiatives.
- Data preparation and analytics for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews as well as for planning events.
- Perform various ad-hoc analyses such as financial reconciliations and variance analysis and other relevant metrics.
- Monitor actuals, forecasts and targets such as sales, revenue, WIP, expense, resource utilization etc.
- Prepare data analysis report to management.
- Interact periodically with experienced level leadership to present financial analyses, discuss recommendations and provide project financial advice.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with cross function groups such as Finance and Human Resource.
- Be involved and take ownership of other projects such as: internal events, monthly and quarterly meetings etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant accounting, business or finance discipline.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years proven record in similar capacity; fresh graduate can be considered if required MS Office skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills. You should know how to build and maintain graphs in .xls and ideally know how to build Macros or keen to pick up such a skill.
- Experience with visualization, database and analytical tools (Power BI, Tableau) is a plus.
- Intermediate skills in developing presentations and reporting materials using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate skills in using Outlook for communicating via email and arranging for meetings.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm