At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
You’ll have a critical role supporting the consulting leadership team, driving the operation cadence of the consulting portfolios. You’ll support the effective and efficient management of the practice, as well as working across the matrix on strategic initiatives.
- Data preparation and analytics for monthly or quarterly business review, annual planning and more.
- Monitor budgets and forecasts or estimate to complete to project and track financial metrics such as revenue, expense, sales, resource utilization etc.
- Perform various analyses such as financial reconciliations and variance analysis and other relevant metrics such as resource utilization etc.
- Prepare high-level data analysis report to senior management.
- Interact periodically with senior level leadership to present financial analyses, discuss recommendations and provide project financial advice.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with cross function groups such as Finance and Human Resource.
- Be involved and take ownership of other projects such as: marketing and planning events, monthly and quarterly meetings etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant accounting, business or finance discipline.
- Minimum 1-2 years proven record in similar capacity; fresh graduate can be considered if required MS Office Skills (eg. Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) exist.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills. You should ideally know how to work with Macros or keen to pick up such a skill.
- Intermediate skills in developing presentation and reporting materials using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with visualization, database and analytical tools (Tableau, Power BI) is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm