Associate - Analyst - Consultant
What You Will Do
- Initiate and conduct research efforts regarding information security threats.
- Apply highly developed inductive reasoning skills to provide a proactive approach to potential threats.
- Maintain effective working relationships with business lines to facilitate information gathering or support joint investigative efforts.
- Assist to perform analytics work on root cause analysis to identify patterns and trends.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the organization’s information confidentiality and privacy policies and procedures.
Your role as a leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Fresh graduates or 1 year of experience in control/compliance/advisory areas within a security space.
- Experience acting in an insider threat and security incident response role will be an added advantage.
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data.
- Ability to document requirements and follow existing processes.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative manner to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to write simple reports.
- Ability to summarize information regarding information security threats.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services through 200,000 people in a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries.
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere.
Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Locations:Kuala Lumpur
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.