At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
About the Program:
As an Intern, you will have exposure to a wide range of business services within the Technology Strategy and Transformation (TST) space. Working with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies.
You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems.
You will be assigned a graduate level responsibility to work on client projects. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations, and publications.
In return, we offer relevant development as you commence your consulting career, an opportunity to work with like-minded people and exposure to a variety of projects within TST.
We encourage you to apply early as places are limited and invitation to participate in our assessment process will be offered as soon as suitable applicants are identified.
What You Will Do
This role sits within the Technology Strategy and Transformation (TS&T) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which encompasses IT Strategy and Transformation. As a leader of this group, you will drive the growth of our TS&T business in the region and be responsible for the creation, sale and delivery of TS&T solutions: IT Strategy, Application & Systems Development, IT Business Transformation, etc.
As an intern your specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- You will perform primary and secondary research, conduct analyses and appropriate modelling tasks that feeds directly into the development of technology-enabled solutions for tackling our clients’ complex business problems.
- You will leverage on your training in technology, utilize analytical abilities and communication skills to support the project teams in delivery of our Technology Strategy & Architecture service offerings and in development of work products that addresses our clients’ business needs and help achieve their strategic goals.
- You will support the project teams in developing presentation materials and in coordination of communications with the client.
- You will assist the project teams in delivery of business-driven, technology-enabled solutions to help our clients meet pressing challenges and seize opportunities in their respective markets.
- You will work with diverse and talented project team members to solve problems, improve performance, and generate value for our clients across all industries.
- You will actively and constantly seek to upgrade your technical knowledge and consulting skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Program open to final year students or fresh graduate with strong academic performance, preferably in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Business, Engineering, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- Strong academic performance, preferably in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Business, Engineering, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- Practical experience with Agile, DevOps will be an advantage.
- Experience in both advisory as well as implementation experience in the following areas - IT Strategy: IT strategy development, IT governance, IT operating model, enterprise architecture. IT Transformation: IT sourcing advisory, program and project management advisory. IT Operations: IT service management, IT shared service management. IT Optimization: IT cost reduction, IT Merger & Acquisition.
- Understanding of current IT trends (cloud computing, big data, social media, RPA, IoT, blockchain, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all…An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Systems,...
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm