What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
When it’s time to reinvent how the wheels turn in your organization—to react, innovate and reconfigure your business, our Operations Transformation professionals’ deep sector knowledge, coupled with our operational and technical expertise, bring your strategy to life in delivering lower-cost, more effective and fit-for-the-future operations that underpin profitable growth. We plan and deploy game-changing cognitive and digital technology to reduce costs, maximize efficiency, transform payments and revenue processes, and benefit from innovative and emerging business models.
You will work alongside our clients to help them make decisions and implement solutions based on "Heart of the Business" transformation strategies to drive business value. You will also assist in determining the requirements of clients’ projects and programs by defining, analyzing, and managing requirements to help fulfill their needs. You will have the opportunity to exercise strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the chance to solve complex problems and communicate your findings. Finally, you will work independently and collaboratively in a team.
You will support our clients in their transformation journey by:
- Identify opportunities and define strategies for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work.
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports.
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products.
- Assessing restructuring operating models, organizational structures, and business processes to streamline core operations’ service delivery.
- Assist in proposal development, as requested.
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates from Business, Economics and Engineering majors are encouraged to apply.
- Strong academic performance in your undergraduate degree.
- Recent graduates with 1 to 2 years of work experience.
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability - Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours environment and a sense of humor!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm