What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
Creativity is encouraged; innovation is expected. At Deloitte Digital, we are all responsible for challenging the status quo, and bringing innovative and differentiated thinking to everything we do.
As part of the Customer and Applied Design (C&AD) team within Deloitte Digital Southeast Asia, you will help our clients to navigate a profitable path through new digital customer business models, customer-centric offerings, compelling digital experiences and transformational, end-to-end digital strategies.
What You Will Do
- Organizes new challenges and drive business results.
- Uses best practices to fit the stakeholders/customers’ needs and deliver within budget on desired outcomes.
- Drives end results of the project as a representative of the firm.
- Think in a structured manner and solve complex business and technical problems for the world’s largest companies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Engineering, Business Strategy or similar required; advanced degree (Master’s, MBA, etc.) would be a bonus.
- Experience in technology and digital transformation will be beneficial.
- Relevant management consulting experience, e.g., growth strategy development, business case creation, customer experience strategy and journey design, segmentation and advanced analytics model creation, operating model and process design, etc.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in business consulting / digital agencies.
- Aspiring fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Agile certification (scrum master – PSM / CSM) will be beneficial.
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk.
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them; clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required.
Why Deloitte Digital:
- We're about making our team members feel valued!
- If you're different, we want you! We value diversity and different thinking styles.
- Our team is all about combining fun with serious intent.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm