At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
What you will do
This role sits within the Customer and Marketing (C&M) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which is a part of Deloitte that uses technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business.
Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
As part of Advertisement Marketing and Commerce (AMC), you will work with the team to help our clients optimize their Digital Marketing initiatives, leveraging data, technology and marketing strategy.
- Engage in marketing insights projects to analyse data and performance and effectively communicate findings
- Translate client business & marketing problems into analytical problems, and recommend suitable approaches to address the client’s issue
- Help clients identify the right marketing key performance indicators (KPIs), highlight areas of improvement, and influence strategy
- Extract and process large quantities of relevant data to help create meaningful reports /dashboards as per the client’s requirements
- Use analytic techniques such as statistical analysis (test vs. control), customer segmentation and ROI analysis to derive insights
- Deliver results of statistical analyses, in the form of dashboards & PowerPoint reports
- Implement data & analytics solutions and provide recommendations that drive results for client campaigns and larger business objectives
- Solve challenging business problems creatively, efficiently, and independently, especially when faced with time and operational constraints or ambiguity
- Deliver on multiple initiatives in the same time frame with minimal supervision
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic performance in your undergraduate degree preferably computer science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting
- Experience in marketing analytics/strategy, business analytics, management consulting, sales operations
- Advance knowledge of PowerPoint, including the ability to use PowerPoint to communicate analytical insights effectively to stakeholders
- Experience with impactful data-related or analytics projects and visually presenting and communicating findings with minimal supervision
- Experience in communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams (e.g., marketing, sales, finance, business analytics, and engineering) at various levels (e.g., peers to senior leadership)
- Experience and comfort with using and analyzing large data sets
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Expertise in digital/growth marketing within fast paced and dynamic market environments. You will also have a sound understanding of direct response metrics and an ability to measure program/campaign ROI and a proven ability to manage paid social campaigns
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Marketing and Sales, Media...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm