We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life - through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other.
What You Will Do
- Ability to demonstrate their knowledge of (any) UX element, methodology & process - User Centered Design, Lean UX, MVP/E, Any user research mapping, Any UX standard design artifacts (Hi-Fidelity/Low fidelity).
- Understand and be able to explain the basic UX design process (Product definition, Research, Analysis, Design, Validation).
- Exposure to Information Architecture & Interaction Design is an added advantage.
- Exposure to Design Thinking methodology is an added advantage.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Creative, Multimedia, Art & Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Computer Sciences, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Excellent in English communication skills.
- Candidates should be able to speak clearly and coherently.
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication.
- Ability to demonstrate & provide feedback (supportive & corrective).
- Ability to demonstrate as an active listener.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Mandatory - Strong in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop or Adobe XD, Familiar with any UX prototyping tools (Invision, Justinmind, Balsamiq, Webflow, Figma or Axure), Ability to demonstrate their capability of using the tools above.
- Familiarity with front-end development (HTML, CSS3, JS, Angular, React) or knowledge on RWD (Responsive Web Design) is added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Systems, Computer Science, Psychology and...
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm