We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life - through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other.
What You Will Do
Fundamental knowledge or exposure on (any) methodology & process below:
- User Centered Design.
- User research mapping.
- Design Thinking.
- Fundamental knowledge or exposure on Information Architecture & Interaction Design.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Creative, Multimedia, Art & Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Computer Sciences, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Fundamental knowledge or exposure with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fundamental knowledge or exposure on any UX tools (Adobe XD, Invision, Justinmind, Balsamiq, Webflow, Figma or Axure).
- Excellent in English communication skills.
- Candidates should be able to speak clearly and coherently.
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication.
- Ability to demonstrate & provide feedback (supportive & corrective).
- Ability to demonstrate as an active listener.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems, Psychology
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm