We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other.
Looking for a Career in Dell? Come join our Finance Development Program (FDP) - Working in Industry and Public Accounting are common career choices. Our development programs have combined the best of both worlds, providing the various experiences in Public Accounting and the hands-on experience of working in a corporate environment.
The programs consist of finance and/or accounting rotational assignments and a significant academic focus to build solid finance, accounting and business skills. It is also an opportunity to fast-track your career to become future finance and accounting leaders in Dell.
The Programs Include:
- 4 Consecutive Half-Year Assignments (FDP) through various Finance/Accounting Domains.
- MBA-type Finance and Business Coursework.
- Exams and Case Studies for Knowledge Retention.
- Networking and Exposure to Executive Leadership.
- Pairing with Seasoned Mentors.
- Development Sessions and Workshops.
- Robust Performance Feedback and Career Development Planning.
- Leadership Opportunities.
- International Assignment Opportunities for Top Performer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates or maximum 12 months of working experience.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.4, Upper 2nd Class Honors or equivalent.
- A desire for a career in Accounting / Finance.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Effective communication skills.
- Self-starting and driven.
- Well-rounded and involved.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:9th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm