This position details a ProDeploy Project Manager- the front line person for the successful definition and delivery of Dell Enterprise Deployments (RIS, RCS, EIS, CIS & EDT-standard). They define and oversee a project’s success criteria, customer interactions, processes, schedules, resources, and deliverables. They are adept at coordinating project contributors across functions, such as pre-sales support, and delivery. Individuals in this role will be responsible for multiple projects simultaneously.
Daily responsibilities include coordinating both internally (with sales), technical engineers, solution architects and externally with customers and 3rd party delivery providers via phone and e-mail to establish service expectations, and coordinate delivery while maintaining excellent customer experience. A successful Project Manager demonstrates excellent personal management skills such as effectively setting priorities, employing strong personal initiative, thriving in a self-directed environment, willingly and efficiently employing the help of others, and managing multitasking effectively.
What you will do
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at different stages of completion
- Contact customers (via telephone and email) to coordinate installation services within 24 hours of project assignment
- Ability to comprehend the installation Statement of Service sold and articulate the service project to the customer
- Ensure accurate project documentation is recorded and timely communication/updates provided to all relevant stakeholders
- Conduct periodic follow ups (internally and externally) to ensure project is on track and conduct post-project evaluations
- Applies knowledge and understanding of customer needs
- Consistently provides excellent customer experience
- Comfort fielding inquiries from internal and external customers regarding project status or project escalations
- A general understanding and ability to gain knowledge of Dell’s hardware and installation offers ; Proven ability to learn and manage technical solution (compute, storage, network, and software) requirements in the construction and ongoing delivery of engagements
- Efficient use of Dell systems, tools and applications to coordinate and schedule appointments
- Maintain a constant focus on cost management and revenue attainment
- Definition and negotiation of project success criteria including technical domains
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient with MS Excel and Outlook, and possess the ability to learn additional software programs
- Strong Project Management skills
- Excellent at reaching goals with general directions
- Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/ problems using multiple sources of information
- Ability to successfully reach project objectives and milestones while remaining within budget constraints
- Ability to multi-task and handle a large workload efficiently
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English (verbally and written) effectively facilitating communication among team members with varied cultures, backgrounds, and areas of expertise.
- Additional fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus but not required. Coordinates/facilitates communications between client and key resources on the project team
- Ability to apply effective problem solving skills
- Ability to provide management with clear and concise performance updates
- Consistently project a positive and professional image
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize time and resources to meet customer service requirements
- Excellent customer service skills; Proficient in working with customers and being an external representative.
- Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm