What you will do
- Provides full design, planning, configuration, documentation, deployment and top-level support ownership of storage infrastructure technologies.
- Identifies design requirements and makes recommendations for capacity planning, performance optimization and future direction.
- Designs storage solutions per business requirements. This includes performing storage workload modeling for sizing, optimization and troubleshooting.
- Researches and compares system/OS features and works with vendors on system sizing for specific applications.
- Understands storage virtualization, data rationalization, workload automation, storage provisioning, Disaster Recovery and SAN Fabric management.
- Troubleshoots storage-related reliability, availability, and performance issues.
- Collaborates on and implements architecture recommendations to application integration, system administration, problem management, preventive maintenance, performance tuning. Identifies and eliminates performance bottlenecks and makes performance-related recommendations (hardware, software, configuration).
- Leads or participates in the software development life cycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products.
- Manages or utilizes software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall). Gathers business requirements and participates in product definition and feature prioritization, including customer usability studies. Performs competitive analysis for features at a product level scope.
- Leads the testing and fixing of new or enhanced products.
- Creates technical documentation of software products/solutions. Assists with the development and review of end user and technical end user documentation. Drives idea generation for new software products, or for the next version of an existing product.
- Protects Intellectual property by working appropriate legal elements (ex: procurement, patents, open source).
- Responsible for the delivery of products within budget, schedule and quality guidelines.
- Works with the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current development schedules, timelines and development status.
- Makes changes to system software to correct errors in the original implementation and creates extensions to existing programs to add new features or performance improvements.
- Designs and develops major functional or performance enhancements for existing products, or produces new software products or tools.
- Reviews requirements, specifications and designs to assure product quality; develops and implements plans and tests for product quality or performance assurance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Sciences, Engineering or other equivalent qualification
- Fresh Graduate of 0 -12 months working experience are encouraged to apply
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, critical thinking
- Strong ability in driving process improvement and operation efficiency and detailed oriented
- Strong interpersonal, self-motivated & pro-active, a team player
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines, flexibility to work beyond regular working hours
- Possess fundamental knowledge in programming language is an added advantage (Matlab, Python, C, C++, Java/HTML).
- Willing to be based in Cyberjaya, Malaysia for work.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:4th August 2018, 6:00 pm