Dell Technologies is driven by data. Our business is built on the understanding that data creates value and drives progress. So, we take the stewardship of our data very seriously. That’s the vital role played by Business Intelligence teams within Business Support.
Internal clients across Dell rely on us to analyze, test, validate, and maintain the integrity of data. We make use of leading-edge software and tools to collect, mine, and interpret data and the statistical analyses and reports we produce to inform decisions with a global impact.
Join us as an Interns in our Business Intelligence team in Bukit Minyak, Penang, to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve:
As a Business Intelligence Intern, you will evaluate business data to produce meaningful insights and metrics, identifying trends that improve business performance. You will encourage best practices and knowledge sharing within the organization, and as a trusted advisor to the business you will also end users to determine information requirements.
What You Will Do
- Analyze data, formulate conclusions, and provide summary analysis and interpretation to business leadership.
- Consult with business to identify new reports needed to support business requirements.
- Simplify and standardize reports at regular intervals, define and influence metrics definitions from a global perspective.
- Design, run and implement reporting to support the business and collaborate with other groups to provide feedback and help in process improvement.
- Provide guidance to the business users on how to consume the data when making decisions.
- Develop leading indicators from the data analytics for the team to make effective decisions.
- Follow industry trends and discuss them with the internal business teams.
Take the first step towards your dream career.
Required Skills and Abilities
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment with proven expertise in reporting.
- Excellent technical aptitude and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of specific data intelligence and experience with business processes.
- In depth knowledge of statical modeling software – PowerBI tools. would be an added advantage.
- Ability to convert data into operational dashboards which is easily consumed by business.
- Fresh Graduates with Statistical Operations background encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of statistical modelling tools is an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Feb 2022, 6:00 pm