Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Specialist on our Order Management team in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
It’s not just our products that break the mold. The way we fulfil orders to our customers does too. Our Order Management team takes charge of the end-to-end order management and processing of products, services and solutions received via sales staff and direct customers. We verify and review the accuracy of online and offline orders and determine the appropriate method of order processing to support the needs of the business.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the end-to-end order management and processing of products, services and solutions received via sales staff and direct customers.
- Interfaces with and supports both internal and/or external customers.
- Researches customer problems and delivers solutions.
- Completes order requirements, and checks the price and quantity of each item listed.
- May facilitate an order audit and quality control process. Liaises with cross-functional teams to drive velocity, backlog management and frictionless rate.
- May drive order processing efficiencies or sales operations process improvements through various projects.
- Completes and maintains customer records per business controls.
- May maintain account online product and service offerings.
- Responsible for coordinating, conducting and documenting the larger, more strategic order management projects and communicating results.
- Develops models, designs reports, and gathers information from individuals and systems.
- Develops cost business analysis Recommends and implements process improvements.
- May ensure process gaps are addressed to improve revenue for the business and take CLCA (close looping and corrective action) to drive or implement projects or changes.
- May work with IT and programs teams to introduce payment gateway for lease and credit card order processing.
- May support new payment launches, sign off and BRDs or setup of global order broker audit process to ensure compliance.
- Centralized point of contact for application access management Develops policies and procedures for the department.
- Process improvement programs cross- functionally assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions exercises discretion and independent judgment on business matters.
- Liaises between the customer/partner and sales organization.
- Facilitates product and sales information flow.
- Drives sales operations process improvements.
- Serves as interface for order status and handles order escalation and SKU management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate degree is welcomed to apply.
- Mastery in Mandarin and English language and moderate to high proficiency in English/Mandarin.
- Able to work in day shift time.
- Financial and analytical experience.
- Advanced knowledge of reporting tools.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma tools.
- Knowledge of appropriate networks, products and protocols.
- Communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Customer Service, Management,...
- Closing Date:13th May 2021, 6:00 pm