What You Will Do
- Contributions are usually limited to assignment-related activities under specific, outlined and detailed direction.
- Follows standard practices and procedures under close management.
- Limited use and application of basic principles, theories and concepts to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope.
- Failure to accomplish results can normally be overcome without a significant effect on the organization.
- Contacts are primarily with a direct supervisor and other exempt professionals in the group or department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuit of Bachelor’s in Manufacturing Engineering, Software Engineering, IT or computer science or other applicable fields.
- Good to possess fundamental Programming knowledge (C, C++, Phyton, Java).
- Internship Period - February 2022 Onwards (4 to 6 months).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:9th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm