We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life - through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
Dell IT Graduate Development Program:
At Dell, we show we care about the professional development of our college graduate hires by offering them continuous opportunities to improve their strategic, technical and networking skills.
Dell Digital (IT) Development Program (ITDP) team members get invaluable exposure to a variety of projects that have real world value & impact on the entire company. In addition, our IT Development Program participants have many opportunities to contribute to local service projects, build a community with their fellow peers, and experience the inclusive and engaging culture of Dell Digital.
With a wide variety of projects and responsibilities spanning across several IT organizations, the college professional can expect to be fully engaged within Dell Digital. As an IT Development Program Participant, you will become a member of Dell Digital, Dell’s IT organization.
The Dell Digital team harnesses the performance, reliability and ingenuity of our IT team with Dell’s renowned customer-first commerce platforms and experiences to “Make IT Real” and enable Dell’s own digital transformation. In addition to modernizing and innovating all our cloud, commerce systems and applications, we are embracing the Dell Digital Way, a process and cultural shift in how we work alongside our business teams using a direct, simplified and streamlined approach to design, develop and deliver new products in line with their goals and timelines.
What You Will Do
As an ever-evolving function within a global transformational organization, Dell Digital strategy, projects, structure and priorities are subject to continuous review and revision. We are looking for well-rounded and adaptive professionals who can thrive in times of change and ambiguity.
Depending on business needs, your day-to-day role may include:
- Work with internal stakeholders, external customers and users to validate business and customer interests and that product engineering is aligned on those needs.
- Work on interactive design projects that meet both user and business objectives, while maintaining and supporting brand standards.
- Evolve and help promote our Design Language and System.
- Practice and facilitate Human-Centered Design (Design Thinking) methodologies.
- Develop high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Strong Object-Oriented.
- Analysis and Design skill or strong adherence to SOLID software design principles
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming languages; operating systems; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable.
- Able to code/debug simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications.
- Undergraduate degree and 0-1 years relevant experience.
- Designing, coding, testing, documenting, and deploying global applications based on system and user requirements.
- Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm