When you’re driving human progress through innovative technology, you find every way you can to let the world know. That’s where Channel Sales comes in. Assigned to a particular territory or a specific partner, our teams are dedicated to driving sales of Dell products, systems and services. The focus is on getting the very best from a host of indirect sales channels. From value-added resellers to distributors and retailers, it’s about finding what works and constantly exploring ways to make it work even better. These relationships can change everything.
We are looking for a Channel Services Business Development Manager to join our team in Malaysia and play a key role in the evolution of Dell.
Services Business Development Manager is responsible for driving the Services Business across Channel segment. Charter of this development role is setting a strategy for the services sales through indirect channels such as distributors, resellers and other tier 2 partners. The strategy would include, but not limited to, study the business trends, offerings, partnerships, defining and rolling out various initiatives/programs, acquiring/retiring channels, identifying gaps in the offerings/partners, tracking/reporting the various programs.
The portfolio includes entire Dell Technologies Services including Consulting, Managed, Education, Support & Deployment services offerings. The successful candidate will be part of one of Dell's fastest growing and most profitable businesses where the person will need to work closely with APJ Sales Leaders, Program Managers, Product Line Managers, Marketing & Country Channel Services Sales team to develop a strategic plan for the business, while executing to shorter term sales objectives.
What You Will Do
- Drive attainment of quarterly and annual Channel Services revenue and margin targets of assigned region/territories.
- Builds relationships with key partners to understand potential discrete and combined value propositions.
- Drive regular QBR with Channel partners and influence the KPIs to drive profitability for Dell and Channel partners.
- Leverage key business units to optimize performance, including segment sales, customer care, technical support & marketing.
- Create and execute in channel specific contests and programs to influence of core channel sales and partner’s sales makers of your region.
- Monitor customer & channel partner feedback on Dell's & competitors' Solution offering & prices. Share same with Brand Marketing & Channel Marketing to determine corrective action as necessary.
- Engage and enable outside sales team regularly to articulate services value proposition and capturing mindshare.
- Ensure timely follow-up and qualify services up sell opportunity and follow up to close deals with segment inside sales where applicable.
- Plan & execute periodical product trainings & new offering launches internally for Sales & externally for channel partners through various platform – WebEx, Classroom training.
- Participate in scheduled weekly/monthly/quarterly interlock meetings with all internal stakeholders.
- Develops, motivates and coordinates internal and external channels to optimize sales coverage and revenue by driving Services specific & support demand generation campaigns & events.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduate, preferably in the field of Technology.
- Motivated to learn and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate Skills in building influential relationships and delivering in a cross functional / matrixed environment.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of sales & marketing principles.
- Good analytical Skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Information Technology, Marketing...
- Closing Date:27th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm