As the Intern Material Planner, you will be working in a fast-paced environment where teamwork is key, you will face new challenges every day and “out of the box thinking” is strongly encouraged at Dell, your primary responsibility will be for planning and managing specific Dell storage Product lines in line with Sales Forecasts for the APJ region.
We are looking for interns who are eager to learn and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business.
You’ll enjoy your internship if you are customer focused, a team player and like to challenge the norm.
What You Will Do
What our team does:
- Responsible for generating the Material Plan for Dell Storage products in the APJ Region & global regions.
- Monitor sales trends and Pipeline to ensure Forecast accuracy.
- Report weekly on forecast attainment and forecast changes.
What you can learn:
- You will be measured on Forecast accuracy, measured against our Lead-time goal of 95%.
- Forecasting techniques, collaboration with sales team and understanding the challenges of material forecasting.
- At the end of the Internship, you will have a broad understanding of the Material planning processes.
- Fast paced environment with great development opportunities.
- Training will be provided on all aspects of the role.
During your internship you will be fully trained and working on:
- Dell planning tools.
- Microsoft office Suite.
- Business Intelligence tools.
- Developing reports and presenting them to leadership team.
Required Skills and Abilities
You should apply if you enjoy:
- Data analysis and Problem solving.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Sense of urgency / quick thinking.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Excel, Power BI).
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
Growing Your Career:
Our programs empower and inspire team members to personalize their career journey and build the portfolio of value they bring to the table by building skills, gaining experience, and learning new things.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Logistics and Supply Chain, Planning and...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2022, 6:00 pm