We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life - through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
Our products drive human progress. Our Purchasing team drives the progress of our supply systems. We lead strategic and operational commodity teams, while developing supplier strategy, long-range plans and the optimization of the global supply chain. Our remit includes setting delivery performance goals and implementing procurement initiatives and process improvements. We also oversee the planning and obtaining of materials, components, equipment and services for all parts of the business, including checking requisitions, developing new supply sources and ensuring best quality at best value from third parties.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Analyst, Purchasing on our Purchasing team in Bukit Mertajam, Penang.
What You Will Do
- With basic knowledge of commodity areas, purchasing, product return processes and specific role related activities, develops and fosters cooperative relationships while analyzing situations accurately and developing effective courses of action.
- Participates as a member of cross-functional teams to manage cost of returned materials against current quarterly supplier pricing, occasionally obtaining price quotes for materials and services.
- Responsible for placing purchase orders for a variety of goods, services and materials.
- Reviews necessary invoices with accounts payable and follows up with vendors regarding order status.
- Manages supplier's performance as well as internal requirements such as accurately completing purchasing documentation.
- Manages delivery, purchasing ROI, system data integrity and supply chain risk.
- Keeps interested departments advised with respect to lead-time and delivery of critical material or products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduate.
- Basic ability to track supply and availability of components, materials and or services.
- Basic communication skills.
- Basic interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Results driven.
- Basic cross-functional skill.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm